Wednesday 27 January 2016

Hidden ge(r)ms

Second Hand shops once again proved their worth! 
You'd be surprised how good quality children's clothes can be found there. I was very surprised! 

From time to time I visit second hand shops but I've never paid attention to children's sections. Till now. Recently I got so many baby clothes that we needed to buy a new chest of drawers for all that stuff! And I need to say, they are as good as new. Ha! Or even better because for that price you can't go wrong.

Children's clothes are usually sold three pieces for 1! Which is ridiculous because I'm talking here about clothes from such brands like Next, Mama&Papas , Mothercare, H&M or Zara. 







So here I am, with drawers full of clothes for our baby girl who is still in my belly :P 
Till May though! :)
♥♥♥

xoxo
Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...