Wednesday 16 September 2015

Day 45&46

Celebrating my 29th birthday! :D

Bart had a plan for my birthday for a quite some time , which kept in secret till the very end! 
I tried all my tricks to get something out of him, but he was relentless. 
And finally the day of my birthday came but I still didn't know where we are going till that very moment when GPS displayed the name of our destination.

Welcome to Puerto Rico!!!




And then was romantic cruise ...


snorkeling....



and beautiful sunset!


The next day was pretty challenging! We drove in the hart of the island to climb on volcanic rock , the second highest peak on Gran Canaria.

Rogue Nublo 







Hurray! We made it! :D




I wonder what you come up with for my next birthday :P

xoxo
Mags

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Madzia, wow cool views, something for me;) and the sunshine, amazing, I need to go there some day;)
    marek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marek, and the same to you! Hope you had a great birthday!
      The views as amazing, and I think you would really enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday My Dear! :) I love shorkling, I am sure you guys enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...