What if you were able to go back in time and give advice to your younger self?
#DearMe Campaign for International Women's Day inspired me to write a letter to myself. Not to my younger version in the past, but to myself in the present.
Bunch of advices I could give myself on daily basis.
* Do what you like to do. Do what really makes you feel happy.
* Every time you are unsure about something ask yourself: ‘’Do I really want to do it?’’
* Be honest with yourself. Know your needs and expectations, your preferences and dreams.
* Aspire to live with harmony with yourself.
* Fulfil your plans and dreams.
* Express yourself through music, dance , art , fashion , writing and everything you do.
* Search of company of people who inspires you, who supports your creative fervour and enthusiasm.
* Search of company of people with whom you feel good and who accept you.
* Let it go of people with whom you feel less then yourself.
* Evolve. Try different things. Follow your interest. Listen to your heart.
* Respect yourself and learn how to say ‘’NO’’.
If you want something - ask for it.
If you don’t want it – say it.
* Know your value and don’t let someone opinion influence your self esteem.
* If you like something – say it.
If you don’t like something – say it too, and don’t feel bad about it.
* Don’t try to be perfect. Let yourself to make mistakes. Because of them, you can learn something new about yourself.
More mistakes = patience, forbearance and kindness for yourself and others.
* Live at your own pace!
* Don’t try to change yourself for others.
* Be your own best friend. Be kind to yourself.
* Listen to your body. Let it rest when is tired.
* Treat yourself well. Invest in your good mood. Go to beautician or for massage.
* Have time just for yourself. Sit down on the couch with nice cup of tea and ask yourself: How do you feel today? Can I do something at this moment for myself?
* LOVE YOURSELF!