Skip to main content

#DearMe

What if you were able to go back in time and give advice to your younger self?

#DearMe Campaign for International Women's Day inspired me to write a letter to myself. Not to my younger version in the past, but to myself in the present. 

Bunch of advices I could give myself  on daily basis.


* Do what you like to do. Do what really makes you feel happy.

* Every time you are unsure about something ask yourself: ‘’Do I really want to do it?’’

* Be honest with yourself.  Know your needs and expectations, your preferences and dreams.

* Aspire to live with harmony with yourself.

* Fulfil your plans and dreams.

* Express yourself through music, dance , art , fashion , writing and everything you do.

* Search of company of people who inspires you, who supports your creative fervour and enthusiasm.
  
* Search of company of people with whom you feel good and who accept you.

* Let it go of people with whom you feel less then yourself.

* Evolve. Try different things. Follow your interest. Listen to your heart.

* Respect yourself and learn how to say ‘’NO’’.
If you want something - ask for it.
If you don’t want it – say it.

* Know your value and don’t let someone opinion influence your self esteem.

* If you like something – say it.
If you don’t like something – say it too, and don’t feel bad about it.

* Don’t try to be perfect. Let yourself to make mistakes. Because of them, you can learn something new about yourself.
More mistakes = patience, forbearance and kindness for yourself and others.

* Live at your own pace!

* Don’t try to change yourself for others.

* Be your own best friend. Be kind to yourself.

* Listen to your body. Let it rest when is tired.

* Treat yourself well. Invest in your good mood. Go to beautician or for massage.

* Have time just for yourself. Sit down on the couch with nice cup of tea and ask yourself:  How do you feel today? Can I do something at this moment for myself?

* LOVE YOURSELF!


xoxo
Mags

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being a mom

Being a mom feels like that ;)
But seriously, how it is to be a mom?

Sometimes I hate it, and I sigh to how my life was before, and then things get easier and I kind of enjoy changing dirty nappies several times a day and sooth my baby for hours during the night....
Who am I kidding??!! My life is over! Big time! And probably I'll never have so much free time I used to have before.
But sometimes I try to imagine how my life would look like without Zoe and it seems so predictable, so BORING! With her I never can be sure if I'll survive till the next day without going crazy! ;) Life became so unpredictable, so dangerous with such a huge amount of caffeine in my veins and constant lack of proper sleep.
 Being a mom is a wonder.
I am like: "how the hell I can still function?"

Being a mom is a challenge.
I think I can't do any more , I'm exhausted and I want to jump out of the window or throw myself under a bus ,and then my baby pushes me even more, so I need to suck…

A year from today

Hello! Anybody here? It's been a while, right? Not sure if blogging in still trendy, but that doesn't matter one bit! Because today is the day! I will call that new series " A year from today ".
Exactly one year ago I started my maternity leave and I don't need to tell you how my life is different now from that life I used to live before I've become a mom. But it won't be about what was before, but rather it's gonna be about what's ahead of me. How my life can change in a year from today? Let's see! 
So make yourself a nice cup of tea, sit down and be the witness of my journey.

xoxo
Mags

#7

Life keeps me entertained. But the quest for a dream job is still on.
I've destroyed my old journals today. Deliberately. And I feel lighter by 5 years.