Tuesday 25 April 2017

A year from today

Hello! Anybody here? It's been a while, right? Not sure if blogging is still trendy, but that doesn't matter one bit! Because today is the day! I will call that new series " A year from today ".

Exactly one year ago I started my maternity leave and I don't need to tell you how my life is different now from that life I used to live before I've become a mom. But it won't be about what was before, but rather it's gonna be about what's ahead of me. How my life can change in a year from today? Let's see! 

So make yourself a nice cup of tea, sit down and be the witness of my journey.


xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...