Tuesday 23 June 2015

Summer in Ireland

Summer is my best season :) I just love Summer! It's nice and warm outside , days are long, greengrocers are full of summer fruit , and what is more important ,you can finally wear those denim shorts you got it on sale last year!!! Whoop! Whoop! ;) 

I like to shop in Summer season when store shelves are filled with flowery sandals and hangers are full off colorful clothes. 
Generally everything is better in Summer. My skin tone is nicer , my mood, my legs ( because I need to shave it on every second day ). Just my wallet suffers constantly, but how you can resist new bikini or another pair of sunglasses??? You can't! Haha :P

Great weather does not happen often here in Ireland, but when it dose,  I try to make the best of it!



xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...