Skip to main content

What would you do for 1 million dollars???

Money is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen and experienced in my life! It has some magical power to change our lives, minds and hearts ,and everything around us! It makes people fight and kill for it, give up on dreams or ruin they health in the name of numbers on they bank account. 

What money actually is?
Take a bill or coin to your hand. What do you see? A piece of paper or metal disc. Nothing more! 

Did you know that to produce $100 bill cost 12.3 cent? So what is the real value of money?
How much does it cost to produce currency and coin?

Nowadays money plays an important part in our lives. It would be extremely hard or even impossible to live without it. Money provides access to food , water, clothing , shelter and many goods ,thanks to which our life can be easier and better. It's very good to have this system, but it's also good to remember that, that 1 million dollar bill is just a piece of paper.
 So don't  let yourself go crazy about it ;)


It's money worth more than your life? Health? Family? Your dreams&passions?

xoxo
Mags

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a mom

Being a mom feels like that ;)
But seriously, how it is to be a mom?

Sometimes I hate it, and I sigh to how my life was before, and then things get easier and I kind of enjoy changing dirty nappies several times a day and sooth my baby for hours during the night....
Who am I kidding??!! My life is over! Big time! And probably I'll never have so much free time I used to have before.
But sometimes I try to imagine how my life would look like without Zoe and it seems so predictable, so BORING! With her I never can be sure if I'll survive till the next day without going crazy! ;) Life became so unpredictable, so dangerous with such a huge amount of caffeine in my veins and constant lack of proper sleep.
 Being a mom is a wonder.
I am like: "how the hell I can still function?"

Being a mom is a challenge.
I think I can't do any more , I'm exhausted and I want to jump out of the window or throw myself under a bus ,and then my baby pushes me even more, so I need to suck…

A year from today

Hello! Anybody here? It's been a while, right? Not sure if blogging in still trendy, but that doesn't matter one bit! Because today is the day! I will call that new series " A year from today ".
Exactly one year ago I started my maternity leave and I don't need to tell you how my life is different now from that life I used to live before I've become a mom. But it won't be about what was before, but rather it's gonna be about what's ahead of me. How my life can change in a year from today? Let's see! 
So make yourself a nice cup of tea, sit down and be the witness of my journey.

xoxo
Mags

#7

Life keeps me entertained. But the quest for a dream job is still on.
I've destroyed my old journals today. Deliberately. And I feel lighter by 5 years.