Saturday 31 January 2015

Don't tell people your dreams. Show them!

Welcome to Miami!!! 




It was my BIG dream to go to Miami and it will still last for another week. 
The weather is perfect and the Miami beach is just amazing!

Few days ago we went to look for Dexter apartment. It turned out that he "used to live" not far from our hotel. So we rented bikes and in the next 20 minutes we were in fromt of his movie condo :D 



That was fun but unfortunatelly he wasn't there at the time :P

And here some more picture from the first week of our holidays.





Dreams DO come true!

xoxo
Mags

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos! I also LOVE your sunglasses!

    I got lots of good vibes from your US vacation pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos! I also LOVE your sunglasses!

    I got lots of good vibes from your US vacation pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I love all the pictures! I am sure, you guys had a great time and I cant wait to see the rest and also hear about all your adventures! :) Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like we were there ages ago!!! I already miss the sun. Hope to see you guys soon! :D

      Delete

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...