Tuesday 15 July 2014

Look Up


Few weeks ago this video was very popular on the Youtube and Facebook as well. It got me inspired for my new project! I realized that I had a lot of people on my Facebook list with whom I don't have any contact any more. More then half of the list are people I haven't seen since grade school, or in the best case since high school :/ What a pity!
 I decided , that in every week I will send short message to one randomly chosen person. The message will content some positive memory I share with that person.
Maybe it will change nothing , but it will give my some sort of feeling that we are more then just the name and pretty picture on the web.

xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...