Skip to main content

10 painfully obvious truths everyone forget to soon

Yesterday I came across a very interesting article on the website. It is called ''10 painfully obvious truths everyone forget to soon''. You can find a link to that website at the bottom of this post.

Two things intrigued me the most:

1. Being busy does not mean being productive.

I always thought that when I'm busy it means that I'm doing something good with my life. For me ,being not busy means being lazy. As simple as that. I could feel  frustrated very often, because I didn't have any plans for the evening, day or a weekend. But on the other hand, when I was busy I felt tired and overwhelmed.

Yesterday I realized that I don't need to be busy all the time, and in fact '' busyness isn't a virtue nor is it something to respect'' So take your time and relax Mags. No one is standing behind you with a whip and pushing you to squeeze all the juice from the day.

2.Some people are simply the wrong match for you.

For the most part of my life I thought that something is wrong with me because I simply can't adapt to some people. I lost a lot of energy to adjust myself to the others but deep down I knew it is not the way to do it.
If you feel awkward being with somebody don't waste your time or energy, just turn around and go in a different direction ;)


Embrace yourself ♥

xoxo
Mags

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A year from today

Hello! Anybody here? It's been a while, right? Not sure if blogging in still trendy, but that doesn't matter one bit! Because today is the day! I will call that new series " A year from today ".
Exactly one year ago I started my maternity leave and I don't need to tell you how my life is different now from that life I used to live before I've become a mom. But it won't be about what was before, but rather it's gonna be about what's ahead of me. How my life can change in a year from today? Let's see! 
So make yourself a nice cup of tea, sit down and be the witness of my journey.

xoxo
Mags

#7

Life keeps me entertained. But the quest for a dream job is still on.
I've destroyed my old journals today. Deliberately. And I feel lighter by 5 years.


#13

I sit on the sunbed, one I bought 2 years ago and I listen to the sound of the ocean. It feels like we have never left this place. Just our apartment is better. We swapped bin view (#budgettravel ) for the ocean view (#bigspenders ).  And Canarian Princess is now with us. Finally at home. ;)
We wander around the streets and refresh our memories about things we have done and food we have eaten during the time we lived here. And we are doing so well with our Spanglish!