Wednesday 16 December 2015

The art of being yourself

I watch all this cool people on Youtube, on the other side of my computer screen , and very often thoughts like such hunt me:

* I wish I could have her/his confidence , charm, beauty, cleverness , incredible personality....

* I wish I could speak English like she does

* I wish I could be that funny with beautiful white teeth, or at least have that great camera!!! 

But if I would have all this qualities would I still be me?


In the world where being a part of any community looks like it's a must , sometimes I also get that need to belong somewhere/ be like somebody else, forgetting that life is more interesting when you do things in your own way, rather than being a part of one social mind who thinks and makes decisions for you. 

xoxo
Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...