Wednesday 12 August 2015

Day 12


I finally have time to brush my teeth as long as it's recommended.
I can slowly sip my coffee on ice and eat my breakfast at 12pm.
I watch people who are in a hurry to work, from work to home , from one meeting to another..or somewhere else.
I don't wear my makeup.
I wash clothes in the sink....( it's sounds a bit like I became a hobo! Haha! )
I go to bed late at night.
I practice yoga.
I shave my legs every day what's driving me crazy!!!
I eat more fruit than ever before.
I drink more than before.
I wear only 2 pairs of shoes.
I don't miss my wardrobe full of clothes, neither shelf full of nail polish.
I say ¡Hola! to everyone.
Every day I learn one word in Spanish.
I spend more money than I should.
My skin becomes more and more tanned.
Grains of sand are always on my bed and in between book pages ....

and that's how my days look like. 

xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...