Skip to main content

Day 12


I finally have time to brush my teeth as long as it's recommended.
I can slowly sip my coffee on ice and eat my breakfast at 12pm.
I watch people who are in a hurry to work, from work to home , from one meeting to another..or somewhere else.
I don't wear my makeup.
I wash clothes in the sink....( it's sounds a bit like I became a hobo! Haha! )
I go to bed late at night.
I practice yoga.
I shave my legs every day what's driving me crazy!!!
I eat more fruit than ever before.
I drink more than before.
I wear only 2 pairs of shoes.
I don't miss my wardrobe full of clothes, neither shelf full of nail polish.
I say ¡Hola! to everyone.
Every day I learn one word in Spanish.
I spend more money than I should.
My skin becomes more and more tanned.
Grains of sand are always on my bed and in between book pages ....

and that's how my days look like. 

xoxo
Mags

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A year from today

Hello! Anybody here? It's been a while, right? Not sure if blogging in still trendy, but that doesn't matter one bit! Because today is the day! I will call that new series " A year from today ".
Exactly one year ago I started my maternity leave and I don't need to tell you how my life is different now from that life I used to live before I've become a mom. But it won't be about what was before, but rather it's gonna be about what's ahead of me. How my life can change in a year from today? Let's see! 
So make yourself a nice cup of tea, sit down and be the witness of my journey.

xoxo
Mags

#7

Life keeps me entertained. But the quest for a dream job is still on.
I've destroyed my old journals today. Deliberately. And I feel lighter by 5 years.


#13

I sit on the sunbed, one I bought 2 years ago and I listen to the sound of the ocean. It feels like we have never left this place. Just our apartment is better. We swapped bin view (#budgettravel ) for the ocean view (#bigspenders ).  And Canarian Princess is now with us. Finally at home. ;)
We wander around the streets and refresh our memories about things we have done and food we have eaten during the time we lived here. And we are doing so well with our Spanglish!