Saturday 13 December 2014

Born to be kings!

Hello guys! Are you ready for Christmas? Can you believe that just 11 days left till Christmas?!!! And 7 working days for me :D
Yesterday I've been trying to put my Xmas tee up...it's still in a pieces, haha! :P But I will write about that, and all Christmas preparation in next week.

Today I would like to present you one of my music inspiration!


I love music!!! It has always been like that.
One of the first artist that I loved for their work was Freddie Mercury&Queen band. 
It might sounds bizarre but I remember that day when they said in TV news that Freddie died. I was 5 years old. They showed, I believe ,the latest video clip with him ( something on the railroad tracks ) and then I thought: ''that's not Freddie, Freddie has mustache" 
Well, unfortunately it was Freddie :/ But for me he is still alive and I can still draw my inspiration from his songs!

"Here we are, born to be kings
We're the princes of the universe..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...