Saturday 16 August 2014

How to stay positive when your life sucks???

I guess everybody has sometimes bad days, when you feel everything sucks, and you wish to vanish. Sometimes it just hard to stop worrying and think positively, but this dose not mean we have to surrender and cry all day long.
So how to stay positive when you fell your life sucks?
When I'm in a bad mood and I want to cheer myself up:
1.I speak to my friends
2. I listen to my favourite songs
3. I take a long bath
4. I look for some funny picture on the internet
5. I spend time with my parrots :)
6. I think about what I accomplished so far
7. I go to the bed 
(  sometimes it is the best way to stop thinking )
8. I watch some funny vine's


And what do you do to stay positive if you have a bad day?
Please, share your ideas with me :)
xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...