I'm changing my profession. I've decided that yesterday.
When I was a kid, I liked to pretend I work in an office. I answer phones calls and I sign ''documents''. I had some old stamps and I used to stamp them on each piece of paper and practice my signature.
So I guess, I can say I have some experience :D
Tuesday, 15 August 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#17
Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...
-
Tomorrow we are going to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary! 6 years?! Can you imagine?? Time is flying! I can only say I LOVE YOU B...
-
It took me more than 4 years to do something that I thought was impossible for me, and out of my reach! I have finally learned how to enj...
-
Welcome to Miami!!! It was my BIG dream to go to Miami and it will still last for another week. The weather is perfect ...
No comments:
Post a Comment