Life keeps me entertained. But the quest for a dream job is still on.
I've destroyed my old journals today. Deliberately. And I feel lighter by 5 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#17
Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...
-
Tomorrow we are going to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary! 6 years?! Can you imagine?? Time is flying! I can only say I LOVE YOU B...
-
Welcome to Miami!!! It was my BIG dream to go to Miami and it will still last for another week. The weather is perfect ...
-
It took me more than 4 years to do something that I thought was impossible for me, and out of my reach! I have finally learned how to enj...
Wow, why did you do that? Why did you feel burdened by having the journals? Marek
ReplyDeleteI felt it was the right thing to do.
Delete