Life is good. Last Sunday we've been celebrating Zoe's first bee-day. It was fun :D So many peoples in such a small living room! And now we are preparing for our first summer holidays.
Life is good.
Thursday, 18 May 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#17
Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...
-
Tomorrow we are going to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary! 6 years?! Can you imagine?? Time is flying! I can only say I LOVE YOU B...
-
It took me more than 4 years to do something that I thought was impossible for me, and out of my reach! I have finally learned how to enj...
-
Welcome to Miami!!! It was my BIG dream to go to Miami and it will still last for another week. The weather is perfect ...

No comments:
Post a Comment