Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Hidden ge(r)ms

Second Hand shops once again proved their worth! 
You'd be surprised how good quality children's clothes can be found there. I was very surprised! 

From time to time I visit second hand shops but I've never paid attention to children's sections. Till now. Recently I got so many baby clothes that we needed to buy a new chest of drawers for all that stuff! And I need to say, they are as good as new. Ha! Or even better because for that price you can't go wrong.

Children's clothes are usually sold three pieces for €1! Which is ridiculous because I'm talking here about clothes from such brands like Next, Mama&Papas , Mothercare, H&M or Zara. 







So here I am, with drawers full of clothes for our baby girl who is still in my belly :P 
Till May though! :)
♥♥♥

xoxo
Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...